Skip to content
- Most people are already activists, but a couple are new. Lots of people have a sense of urgency.
- People want to make connections/get to know each other; learn how engage friends, family and members of the public with the issues; and find out how/what they can contribute.
- Lots of interest in creating a coherent national strategy, both short term and longer term.
- Use NVDA effectively and strategically to bring about change.
- Recognition that XR Aotearoa is not the same as XRUK – we need to find our unique voice.